|FLNR ACCELERATOR COMPLEXES
Cyclotron complex is designed for the following methods of proton beam analysis of materials:
- RBS (Rutherford Backscattering Spectrometry) - proton backscattering analysis of materials; ion channeling, impurity detection of ppm to ppb density, the sample analysis to a depth of 0,1 - 10 μm , sample measurement at various temperatures
- PIXE (Proton Induced X-ray Emission) - Induced representative X-ray emission analysis of materials; the multielement analysis of a sensitivity from ~1 ppm to ~ 10 ppb , analysis to a depth of 100μm
- NRA (Nuclear Reaction Analysis) - resonance nuclear reaction analysis of materials and γ-detecting system analysis of materials which allows to study 0,1 mb cross-section reactions
- PES (Proton Elastic Scattering) - Proton elastic scattering method of analysis of materials is entirely similar to the RBS (Rutherford Backscattering Spectrometry) method except that for certain energies and scattering angles the proton scattering cross-sections of light element ( Z < 10 ) isotopes are much higher than the Rutherford Backscattering
DC 2.5 Accelerator Complex for proton beam analysis of materials is based on DC 2.5 Cyclotron and designed as a real alternative to High Voltage Electrostatic Accelerators. The main advantages are its small size and high efficiency. The special feature of this cyclotron is its symmetric design. This allows two-way output of proton beams.
Available releases of accelerator complex: fixed and mobile.
Accelerated particles: protons (H - with afterrecharge in P)
Accelerator Complex structure: Standard suite of equipment includes: DC-2.5 cyclotron, H - source, two beam transportation lines to a target, engineering supporting systems.
- TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
| Magnet pole diameter
|Beam extraction radius = 0.86 X R sector
|Extraction radius avarage magnetic field
|HF harmonic number
|Cyclotron center field
|Total energy supply power
|Total water consumption
|Total indoors energy-release
- ION SOURCE [more...]
1. G.G. Gulbekian, V.V. Bashevoy, S.L. Bogomolov, O. Borisov, J. Franko,
M. Hudák, I. Ivanenko, M. Khabarov, P. Kovác, S. Králik, V.N. Melnikov,
M. Pavlovic, S.V. Pashchenko, M. Sazonov, D. Solivajs, S. Stancek. "DC 2.5 CYCLOTRON"
download: [ pdf ] (496Kb)
2. P. Kovác, G.G. Gulbekian, V.V. Bashevoy, S.L. Bogomolov, O. Borisov,
J. Franko, M. Hudák, I. Ivanenko, M. Khabarov, S. Králik, V.N. Melnikov,
M. Pavlovic, S.V. Pashchenko, M. Sazonov, D. Solivajs, S. Stancek.
"MATTER ANALYSING SETUP BASED ON THE SMALL DC2.5 CYCLOTON"
download: [ pdf ] (191Kb)
Gikal Boris Nikolaevich
Head of the accelerator department
Telephone: (7 49621) 6 44 15
Fax: (7 49621) 6 50 83
E-mail : email@example.com